0 items in cart click here to go to basket page - £0.00

Penrhyn Castle Railway Museum eGuide & Download

Sale!

£25.00 £18.00

Established in 1951 by railway enthusiasts and group of volunteers. Dr. Keith A Jaggers has written about his efforts to salvage many of the original fixtures and fittings. PUBLISHING DATE 2016

1 in stock

Description

Established in 1951 by railway enthusiasts and group of volunteers. Dr. Keith A Jaggers has written about his efforts to salvage many of the original fixtures and fittings. This now forms a permanent exhibition. Every few years there were much larger items added, in 1969 the Dinorwic 1848 “Fire Queen” and the “Directors Coach” was a major acquisition. Many new items were added and have been restored to their former glory, giving us all a renewed pride in our local knowledge from the past and adding to our heritage appreciation. As a direct contribution to these early railway pioneers Mumfordbooks.co.uk will be publishing a full visual index series of downloadable E-books. The first is “Evolution of railway engines, Wagons and Carriages 1638 to 1845”.

Additional information

Weight 200 g